Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheers! ... is not on this list.

First of all, I'd like to thank everybody involved in making this blog. This is my 58th post: and you know what that means! A list of 58 of my favorite television shows! In no particular order, I give you my totally random list!

24
30 Rock
Alias
Ally McBeal
American Idol
Angel
Big Bang Theory, The
Boomtown
Boston Legal
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Clerks.
Coupling (UK)
Cupid
Dead Like Me
Entourage
Everybody Hates Chris
Family Fued
Firefly
Friday Night Lights
Friends
Gilligan's Island
Gilmore Girls
Grounded For Life
Heroes
House
How I Met Your Mother
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Just Shoot Me
Lost
Lost
Monk
Mr. Bean (UK)
My Name Is Earl
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
News Radio
Office, The (UK)
Office, The (US)
Penn & Teller: Bullshit!
Perfect Strangers
Popular
Psych
Saved By The Bell
Scrubs
Simpsons, The
Smallville
Spin City
Standoff
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
The Drew Carey Show
The Joe Schmo Show
Titus
Tru Calling
Two Guys and a Girl ... Pizza Place
Undeclared
Veronica Mars
What I Like About You
Wonderfalls

No comments: