Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday... American Idol... The Top 12 Revealed

This.... is American Idol.

To recap, my picks to leave were Sundance, Phil, Antonella and Haley. Even though I hope I'm wrong and Sanjaya leaves.

Group song. Man, this season is so boring! Hopefully Carrie Underwood can save it tonight.

I wonder how comfortable those upside down salon hair bowl seats are.

With as many viewers as they have, do they really need these recaps? I know they have to stretch the show to fill an hour, but come on.

Girls and guys together? Hmm. Let's go.

Lakisha and Blake are first, and they're obviously going to be in the top 12.
Chris Sligh is not.... going to find out until after the break. Oh geez.

I think Ryan feels like Howie stole his thunder with the whole commercial cliffhanger thing, he's bringing it back.

Bones is new next week? American Idol moves to 9:00. Woah!

And now, Chris Sligh can finally sit down.
Jordin "Zap" Sparks is young and safe. The youngest ones always seem to last.
Phil needs to go. Damn, he's safe. But maybe there's hope for Sanajaya leaving now.
Jared could be gone though. I didn't think to pick him, but he hasn't been that great.

I know one girl who is happy to see him go! I don't think he sounds as bad as some of them, though. His song is kind of ironic.

Slippin! 0 for 1 tonight, 5 for 9 so far, I think. I'll have to go back and check. After tonight I'll be making a post and picking the Top 12 and how they will go home in order. Idol's website had a game like that last year. I'll try to find and post my picks.

Melinda and Brandon are both safe.
Gina Glocksen! and Chris Richardson should both be safe. Yup.

Aw, here comes Carrie. I can't describe in words how upset I would have been if Bob Ice beat her. Yeah, I call him Bob Ice. I want to find that picture of her with the Grammys. It was adorable. It's gotta be a little surreal for her, and the others that come back. She was just one of however many people trying to win that year, and she comes back being one of the biggest names in her genre. That's a pretty big leap.

Antonella, Haley and Sundance are all still vulnerable. Sanjaya is over there too, as is Stephanie and Sabrina Sloan. Wow, that's a lot of S.

Antonella and Stephanie. I can't see them both going home. Antonella is out, about three weeks too late for some. I don't think she is surprised. Maybe she'll compare herself to Jennifer Hudson again!

Haley and Sabrina up. I don't think they'd send two home back to back, so they should both be safe. Or, maybe not. Haley is safe! I'm about to throw something. Gina better win this whole damn thing now. I've never had a favorite leave this early.

So, two I picked to leave are already safe. One left, and the other is Sundance. And just to mess with my picks more, I bet Sanjaya will finally leave. Those are the only two left. I'd rather have Sundance stay one more week, but I want my percentage to go up!

Let's see what this announcement is. Oh, 200 episodes. And they're going to end poverty? Hey, that kid is better than Sanjaya! So, they're going to donate money for every vote cast on a certain Tuesday (I missed the date) and then people can donate themselves on Wednesday. BORAT is going to be on! That's funny. I assume he'll be in character then. Which seems a little weird when they're trying to make people aware of how bad things really are. If you've seen Borat, you weren't treated to a history lesson.

'Til Death is still on the air? Wow.

Sanjaya is still on this show? Wow.

VTFW even told people to vote for Sundance. Ok, I didn't like his performance, but Sanjaya hasn't even been average yet! This is an INSANE top 12. I can't believe one of these people is going to sell millions of records (because people WILL buy whoever the heck wins, regardless.)

2 for 4 tonight. 3 for 4 in Week 1, 2 for 4 in Week 2. Which makes me 7 for 12.

No comments: