Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Tuesday... American Idol... Top 8 Guys

Quick thoughts this time:

Blake is fun, but dude, stop with the beatbox stuff.

Sanjaya needs to go. NOW. The only way he can possibly make it is if that vote for the worst website bombarded the phone lines for the full two hours. That song is boring enough and he made it worse.

Sundance made the Pearl Jam sound kind of boring too. I don't agree that he screamed it.

Chris Richardson usually does the hip-hop stuff, but his country sounded pretty good, although awkward at times.

Jared was boring too. If he makes the top 12, I don't think it'll take long for him to go.

Brandon - again, boring. The song was upbeat, he should've been all over that stage. He looked stiff.

Phil's song was one of the worst I've ever heard, even on the bad audition episodes. I can't believe how nice the judges were. Wow.

And I'm surprised the judges didn't like Chirs Sligh more. He entertained more than the others and sounded better than most.

Apparently 4 of 10 deserve to make it in. I can't believe Paul didn't say "aww, all of them!" I don't even remember the judges telling 4 people good things. I know Randy liked Sundance though.

Right now, after tonight, I'd get rid of Sanjaya and Phil.

BUT, I have a bad feeling. My predictions are actually going to be Sundance and Phil. Sanjaya will be this year's dirty penny.

No comments: