Thursday, February 15, 2007

Monday... Heroes... Ep. 1-15... "Run!"

First of all, if you're going to Google "Heroes," watch your typos.

I like Matt episodes, but they spent too much time on Claire. I'm all about Hayden Pattycakeiere getting screen time. She's not a bad lil actress. But now that I know who her father is, I don't really care. I mean, what exactly has Nathan done yet? Not much. We know he can fly but he's only done it once to get out of trouble. We know he's Peter's brother, which right now is the most exciting thing that can be said about him. And he slept with Nikki/Jessica. Way to hit that! Even if it was blackmail. Meanwhile Claire visits her mom, finds out her father is going to show up, and sneaks around to listen in on them. She has a little bit of hope when she overhears him talking about her, but gets sad again when Nathan tells her mother that she did the right thing, sending her away. Wow, I jumped far far away from Matt. More on him in a bit.

Speaking of Matt, does anyone else think his wife looks like she could be Jennifer Garner's chunky sister? (Which is also weird because the guy who plays Matt [Greg Grunberg] was on Alias with the actual Jennifer Garner.)

It's about time Suresh actually did something besides walk around his apartment talking to himself and going on and on about his father and looking at maps. It should be very interesting to see what happens with him and Sylar. I don't understand this new power of melting things and why Sylar seemed so interested in showing Suresh after he stole it. And sure, I can go along with him following Suresh to find all these other people, but how is he going to kill them/acquire their ability without seeming suspicious? "Oh look another one died, aw. On to the next one!" Although, I guess if he just finds the list of people and where they are, he could kill Suresh, but I doubt it will come to that.

I'm trying to remember who Linderman is and what role he plays, besides linking a few of the characters. (I bet I forgot a lot of important details while the show was on hiatus.) But apparently Jessica knows him, because he hires her to kill the guy Matt is supposed to protect. Matt could hear Nikki and Jessica since they share one mind, so Jessica is able to kill the guy while Matt looks for Nikki. Luckily Matt heard the guy think about where he hid the diamonds, and he keeps them to himself. I wonder if he'll really keep them. Chunky Garner might object. I kid, she's a sweet gal.

Missi Pyle is still weird looking, and it's a shame that Ando is so horny that he'll go after anyone with boobs. Hiro is stuck in a closet until it's opened by Dauber, who is Missy Pyle's gigantic and sometimes half-naked boyfriend.

I may be wrong here, but I think something else is going on with Meredith (Claire's real mother). Nathan offered her 100,000. Then I thought I heard Meredith say that he was going to give them $25,000, which Claire was going to get half of. Or maybe it was half of $50,000 and thats why I'm thinking 25. Anyway, she gets mad at the end after Nathan tells Meredith she did the right thing. and throws a rock at his limo. I thought for a second she was going to at least get a license plate, but it doesn't appear she did. she just hid and ran away. But Jessica now has instructions to kill Nathan (go Jessie!), so we'll see what happens there.

I heard there were going to be deaths in the show, and I just read this about next week: After someone Hiro knows dies, he makes a tough choice about his mission. I guess it could be Ando. He's kinda boring anyway. But come on now, don't let it be at the hands of Missi Pyle!

(For the record, NBC.com's player sucks. Watch the latest episode my ass. It took 5 minutes to play a :30 movie trailer. Then it froze my computer. Why can't we just download a good copy of the episode if they're going to offer it for free anyway?)

No comments: